Add my email address to your Yahoo Mail white list or safe sender list
To help keep my email messages out of your Yahoo email spam folder, you can add my email address to your Yahoo Contacts. If a desired email message is already in your spam folder, you can use an option to train the Yahoo spam filter to not send those messages to your spam folder. If you’re still not receiving email from me, you may want to check your Yahoo email blocked sender list.
Add a Yahoo Contact
When you add my email address to your contacts, it tells Yahoo you want to receive email from that sender. This method does not guarantee messages from the desired sender won’t be sent to spam, but it’s an easy way to make it more likely the desired email will arrive in your inbox.
- From Yahoo Mail, select the Contacts icon
- Select Add a new contact
- Enter my information, especially email address – email@example.com
- Select Save
Unmark email as spam
If a desired email message makes it to your spam folder, you can remove it from Spam and send a signal to Yahoo that you want to receive that type of email in your inbox in the future. This method doesn’t guarantee messages from my letters won’t end up in spam in the future, but it is an easy way to move the email to your inbox and train Yahoo at the same time.
From a mobile browser
- Go to Yahoo Mail in your mobile device’s web browser.
- Tap the Sidebar menu icon
- Tap the Spam folder
- Select the desired email from me
- Tap the Move icon
- Tap Inbox
From a computer
- Go to Yahoo Mail on your computer’s web browser
- Select the Spam folder
- If you don’t see the “Spam” folder, select More below the “Sent” folder.
- Open the desired email from me
- Select Not Spam at the top of the page
- The email will return to your Inbox.
HUGE THANKS FOR DOING THAT! I WILL PAY YOU BACK WITH MUCH MORE VALUE FOR YOUR CAREER!